Re: fear of "invisible metadata"

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:58:59 -0500
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: Sander Tekelenburg <st@isoc.nl>, public-html@w3.org

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 16:32 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
[...]
> All that said, it *may* be the easiest thing to use if we want an image
> that has better fallback. Depends on IE though. ChrisW?

(a) Chris W is on holiday; "If you need to get follow up from Microsoft
on something, please send email to “cyrar” at Microsoft (she is also on
this list)" says his 13 Jun message.

(b) I happened to peek at this message, but I stopped reading this
thread a long time ago. Are we still talking about fear
of "invisible metadata"? If there's anything substantive left
to this thread, I strongly recommend starting over in a new thread.