Re: [suggestion] Allow DIV inside any element

Hey All,

If you have access to CCS3 in the browser then the suggestion made below
is ideal however, very few, if any, of the browsers even implement CCS2
completely and in this case I would go with classes. There is the
possibility of classtitis but, if CSS3 is not supported this might be
the only way.

I agree that the original suggestion does introduce markup purely for
presentational purposes but in all fairness, when we can actually use
HTML5 comfortably in practice we should hopefully have support for the
selectors :nth-child or :nth-of-type by the browser vendors. Until then,
I guess using classes to identify groups is the only way.