Re: [suggestion] Allow DIV inside any element

From: Dão Gottwald <dao@design-noir.de>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 00:57:44 +0200
To: schalk@alliedbridge.com
CC: Andrew Stibbard <xhva_htmlwg@netspace.net.au>, Marat Tanalin <mtanalin@yandex.ru>, public-html@w3.org

Schalk Neethling schrieb:

> Hey All,
>
> If you have access to CCS3 in the browser then the suggestion made below
> is ideal

No, it's not. As I said, you can't select all definitions that belong to
a term this way. If you think otherwise, I'd like to see a full selector
rather than the plain citation of ":nth-child or :nth-of-type".

Apart from that, I oppose grouping <dd> and its appendant <dt>s
redundantly with an additional element. It's a pure CSS issue; if CSS
doesn't provide the solution yet, it needs to evolve.

--Dao