Re: missing principle

From: Maurice <maurice@thymeonline.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:01:24 -0400
To: HTML Working Group <public-html@w3.org>

On 4/28/07 3:43 AM, "bhopgood@brookes.ac.uk" <bhopgood@brookes.ac.uk> wrote:

> I don't have anything against email per se. I was trying to make the point
> that if  changes were made to HTML to make it less useful on the Web and
> more useful as email that would not necessarily be sensible.
> For example, it would probably be easier for email if separate CSS
> stylesheets did not exist but that is not a good reason for abandoning
> them.

Are we or are we not supposed to be looking into the tons of ideas already
written by whatwg?

If adopted, will allow for "Zero or more style elements, followed by zero or
more block-level elements." basically, document 'section' within the main
within that section. Thus solving the html e-mail styling issue once and for
all (especially in regards to webmail).

..Or is this one of the ideas that didn't make the cut... Or am I the only
one reading through the whatwg draft?

::   thyme online ltd
::   po box cb13650  nassau  the bahamas
::   website: http://www.thymeonline.com/
::   tel: 242 327-1864  fax: 242 377 1038