Re: Nomination for Co-Editor: Dave Hyatt

On Apr 23, 2007, at 11:56 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> I'm interested to learn more, in due course, about Dave's
> availability.
> In particular, I'm interested to know if he's available to
> join the WG teleconference this Thursday.
>   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tel26Apr/

Yes I can be available then.

>> I would appreciate prompt feedback from the chairs and anyone else
>> interested in the editorship.
>
> This largely addresses the near-term concerns of the chairs.

> Dave's perspective is sufficiently different from Ian's:

Ian and I share the perspective that existing HTML should be evolved,
but then again anyone who is participating in this group presumably
shares that perspective also. :)

I can assure you that my perspective will not be identical to Ian's.
For example I agree pretty strongly with almost everything I've heard
Chris Wilson say about versioning in previous messages.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)