Re: HTML WG teleconference Thu 26 Apr 1700UTC (meeting call, survey)

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 23:04 +0000, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Dan Connolly wrote:
> >
> > It seems we have enough agenda topics and issues to merit a
> > teleconference.
> >   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/il16
> >
> > Dan and Chris invite you to meet Thu, 26 April at 1700 UTC (1pm Boston,
> > 11am Los Angeles, and yes, 2am Friday in Tokyo; sorry).
> >
> > Dan will send a detailed agenda with exact time, phone number, etc. at
> > least 24 hours before the meeting.
>
> Could I ask you to include descriptions for the points raised in this
> mail:
>
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007JanMar/0578.html
>
> ...for each of the agenda items? It would be helpful to have this
> information to determine whether we should attend, how we should prepare,
> and how we are going to determine if the meeting was a success.

I'll see what I can do in that direction. No promises.

> > We'd like to know how many participants to plan for, so please fill out
> > this survey:
> >   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tel26Apr/
>
> It is hard to know whether one should attend or not without the agenda and
> the information mentioned in the above-cited e-mail. Could we have a third
> option on the second question along the lines of "I don't know, I'd like
> to know what the meeting is for first"?

You can write that in a comment. Or you can check neither yes nor no.

I don't have any use for "I don't know" answers, so I'm not inclined
to add that option to the survey.

People can change/refine/delete their answers at any time; it's
natural for people to change their minds as more information
becomes available.

> Cheers,
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E