RE: Proposal to Adopt HTML5

From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:30:04 -0700
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, Henrik Dvergsdal <henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no>

That's not the point, Henri.  The point is to have a guide to the Web Apps 1.0 specifications, as the 696 pages are a bit much to internalize all at once; it is useful to have a delta guide to understand what is different between HTML 4.01 and the WHATWG's HTML5.  This is the spec we are to publish.