Re: ensuring the existence & enhancing the power of Q

maciej wrote, quote:
> Actually, most places that point to a linked resource which
> is not  embedded use HREF, not SRC.
unquote

i am aware of this, but SRC is an abbreviation for "source" which is
a more appropriate descriptor of the target document containing the
source of the quote.

i wholeheartedly agree that we don't want to break compatibility,
but i don't think that sacrificing logic for compatibility's sake
is a wise idea either; if something is broken, then fix it, and
to my mind's eye, Q as presently defined, is broken, and needs to
be fixed, with the side-benifit that it brings the technical
recommendation into harmony with itself.

gregory.
            He who lives on hope, dies farting.
  -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
           Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
           Celebrate the Holy Days of Obfuscation:
       http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/obfuscation.html