Re: Default (informal) Style Sheet

At 01:28 PM 4/1/2007 +0200, Asbjørn Ulsberg wrote:
>On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 04:28:54 +0200, Lachlan Hunt
><lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:
>
>>>I think there might be room to discuss the inclusion of default CSS
>>>(perhaps even Aural CSS) fragments in the specification as well.
>>
>>Yes, that will be defined in due course.
>
>Excellent!

It seems as though Lachlan Hunt is speaking on behalf of the WHAT WG here.
It is not clear to me that what Asbjørn Ulsberg requested feedback on will be
addressed by the HTML WG -- although it is an interesting idea.

>>P.S. There was no need to cross post your message to both public-html
>>and whatwg, just pick one or the other.
>
>I didn't know that the question was answered so trivially, so I wanted to
>target both groups as they aren't subscribed to by the exact same people.
>I do agree one list would suffice, though.

I don't understand this exchange. Picking only one list would limit your
audience.
Since some of us are working exclusively in the HTML WG, I dont see how it
helps to advise anyone to simply pick one list. My impression is that the W3C's
HTML WG is working on the next W3C HTML. That is the spec that I want to
work on.

Regards,

Murray