Re: Default (informal) Style Sheet

From: Mike Schinkel <w3c-lists@mikeschinkel.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 23:46:24 -0400
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

Murray Maloney wrote:
> I don't understand this exchange. Picking only one list would limit
> your audience.
> Since some of us are working exclusively in the HTML WG, I dont see
> how it
> helps to advise anyone to simply pick one list. My impression is that
> the W3C's
> HTML WG is working on the next W3C HTML. That is the spec that I want
> to work on.
I concur with Murray here. When I asked Dan Connolly about this he said
it had already been addressed by Ian on a list where Ian said WHATWG
will continue even though it might be a superset.  But I find that whole
organization confusing much like the old Chinese proverb "Man with one
watch knows the time. Man with two watches is never sure."

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/