Re: Default (informal) Style Sheet

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn@ulsberg.no>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 13:28:46 +0200
To: "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "WHAT WG" <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 04:28:54 +0200, Lachlan Hunt
<lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:

>> I think there might be room to discuss the inclusion of default CSS
>> (perhaps even Aural CSS) fragments in the specification as well.
>
> Yes, that will be defined in due course.

Excellent!

> P.S. There was no need to cross post your message to both public-html
> and whatwg, just pick one or the other.

I didn't know that the question was answered so trivially, so I wanted to
target both groups as they aren't subscribed to by the exact same people.
I do agree one list would suffice, though.

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-        asbjorn@ulsberg.no