Re: Add Calabash to Homebrew Package Manager!

On packaging Calabash, it's been available on Arch Linux on the AUR (Arch
User Repository) for a while:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ca/calabash/PKGBUILD
Maybe that could help as a template?  There's not much to it - download the
jar, and there's a launcher script.  Oh, and it depends on Saxon.  Which is
included, but maybe you already have that in your packaging system, and
don't want duplication.
-Leif