RE: [XML Schema 1.1] [Summary] Five questions about openContent when used with a type and subtype

Thanks a lot Michael!

I think there is one mistake in something you said:

> If the default open content specified
> at schema-document-level has mode="none",
> then ...

I believe that <xs:defaultOpenContent cannot have mode="none". Here's how it is declared in the Schema-for-Schemas:

  <xs:element name="defaultOpenContent">
    <xs:complexType>
      <xs:complexContent>
        <xs:extension base="xs:annotated">
          <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="any" type="xs:wildcard"/>
          </xs:sequence>
          <xs:attribute name="appliesToEmpty" type="xs:boolean"
                        default="false" use="optional"/>
          <xs:attribute name="mode" default="interleave" use="optional">
            <xs:simpleType>
              <xs:restriction base="xs:NMTOKEN">
                <xs:enumeration value="interleave"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="suffix"/>
              </xs:restriction>
            </xs:simpleType>
          </xs:attribute>

        </xs:extension>
      </xs:complexContent>
    </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>

Do you agree that mode="none" is not allowed?

/Roger