Re: restriction against base type (choice - elt)

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:05:09 +0200
To: Bharath Kumar Reddy T <bharathkr@huawei.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, ashutosh_p@huawei.com, ranjit@huawei.com

Hi Bharath,

It looks valid to me because the head from the base is treated as a
choice of head, m1 and m2, see

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-particle-restrict

2.1 Any top-level element declaration particle (in R or B) which is the
{substitution group affiliation} of one or more other element
declarations and whose Ěsubstitution groupĚ contains at least one
element declaration other than itself is treated as if it were a choice
group whose {min occurs} and {max occurs} are those of the particle, and
whose {particles} consists of one particle with {min occurs} and {max
occurs} of 1 for each of the declarations in its Ěsubstitution groupĚ.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina