Child of xs:any element in XML Schema

From: altern <altern@bigmir.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:25:05 -0800 (PST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

How to define child elements of xs:any element? For instance, I want to
formalize situation, when in some scope I can have any element, but with
restriction that it has only defined list of child elements.

Example:

<root>
	<scope>
		<example_element1>
			<child></child>
		</example_element1>
		<example_element2>
			<child></child>
		</example_element2>
		<example_element3>
			<child></child>
		</example_element3>
	</scope>
</root>

As you can see, there are three different elements that contain <child>
element. It would be perfect if it is possible to define pattern of elements
names, that can contain <child> element.

Any help is appreciated