developerWorks articles on Schema 1.1

From: Sandy Gao <sandygao@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:35:44 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi all,

Some team members and I are working on a series of articles on schema 1.1
[1]. The first 2 parts are now live [1,2]. We plan to have about 4 more in
the series, expected to be delivered on a monthly basis.

Hope someone finds this useful to some degree. :-)

(In case you have any feedback, please post through the web form or send it
to the authors directly, to minimize my pollution to this list.)

[1]
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/views/xml/libraryview.jsp?search_by=XML+Schema+1.1
[1] http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xml11pt1/
[2] http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xml11pt2/