Re: using entities from dtd in schema

Hello Ken,

I have come to realize that it is always you who answers my silly
questions :-)
Okay, I understand. So I have to explain a liite more: I am writing a
schema for Word 2007 templates which should be validated against a
schema. My structure is clear so far. But the author should only be
allowed to use some special charcters. And those special characters,
e.g. greek characters, should be defined inside the schema, if this is
possible?

I hope this explanation now is more clear to the list :-)

Thanks a lot,
Andreas