Full Schema Sample

From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:43:05 -0300
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

I am looking for any schema that has a set of all the possible tags and
attrributes with all combination. I need to use this for testing
purposes or an xsl transformation. I know there's a sample for "purchase
order" but that is not even close to perfect. It's missing a lot of tags
(ie, choise, all, ....) and another possible combination. Does anyone
know where I can find this perfect Schema.