RE: Xml Schema profile

>>Do people have good experiences using Substitution Groups in conjunction with Databinding tools?
Unfortunately I don't.  We did not use sGroups in HR-XML, so we did not do any testing.  I'd be very interested if
anyone has this information.

W. Paul Kiel
XmlHelpline.com
"eXtensible Solutions"
work: 919-846-0224
cell: 919-449-8801
paul@xmlhelpline.com
Specializing in Xml, Xslt, web services, and data integration.