RE: Open-source Xml Validators

I've been messing around with this command line tool (and even wrote a
wrapper in php to use it:

http://xmlstar.sourceforge.net/

It does say that there are parts of the schema not yet implemented but
in all my testing and real life use it's worked perfect for the
validation and transformation of our data. Maybe it can help you with
your needs.

Thanks.

Greg

Greg Roberts