RE: Fwd: Re: RESEND: Extending xhtml? How?

At 12:05 PM -0800 1/24/04, Richard Lander wrote:
>I'm guessing that the 90% browser reference is IE. I believe that you
>are saying that IE handles XML+XSLT fine but not XML+CSS and that that
>latter combination is the point of contention. Is that the case?

I've not experienced problems using XML/CSS except for (numerous) IE
"embrace and extend" incompatibilities on the CSS list. OTOH that's
the last place I'd notice them. I test everything in MacOSX and Linux
which are the only machines I own. Don't even have a machine running
windoze. Windoze is for sheeple (which includes 90% of my students,
unfortunately, so I can't ignore it altogether ;)

I've been slowly using more and more CSS as I gain confidence I won't
have to debug problems on a machine I don't even have access to at
some student's home.

--
Brad J. Cox, PhD, 703 361 4751, http://virtualschool.edu
        http://virtualschool/ale Action Learning Environment