Re: Namespace problem

Volker,

I explained you the problem in my previous post.
If you just add elementFormDefault="qualified" to your schema the
instance document will be validated without problems.

xmlns:plem="grips://xml.recom-verlag.de/comm/plem"
targetNamespace="grips://xml.recom-verlag.de/comm/plem"
	 elementFormDefault="qualified"

Hope that helps,
George
George Cristian Bina
<oXygen/> XML Editor & XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com