RE: Validating document with schema

Wow, what an unhelpful response. I wonder how difficult a stretch it would
have been to guess that he was using MSXML...

    ---o---

Svend,

Are you trying to get the schema from a linux/unix server? If so, there is a
bug in MSXML (or IE, don't know...), where it sends the request as lower
case. So your server could be looking for tests.xsd. Check your server logs.

Best,
-Rob