	From: Hugh Wallis [mailto:hugh_wallis@hyperion.com]
	Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 6:41 AM
	To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
	Cc: Dare Obasanjo; Rob Blake
	Subject: Problem with .NET - substitution group membership not
allowed

	In the attached set of files .NET objects with
"'http://..../SimpleConcept:NetIncome' cannot be a member of
substitution group with head element
'http://www.xbrl.org/2003/instance:item" at line 14 in SimpleConcept.xsd

	No other validator I have tried gives the same (or any) error
and I can't for the life of me figure out what might be the problem (nor
can a whole host of other very smart XML knowledgeable folks around the
world that have looked at this)

	Could someone please confirm what is wrong or what is right
please (and tell me how to fix it!!)

	Many thanks

	Hugh Wallis

	If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and
notify the sender as soon as possible. The contents of this e-mail may
be confidential and the unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of
it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.

	Internet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not,
therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message
nor for any damage caused by viruses. The views expressed here do not
necessarily represent those of Hyperion.

	For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site
at www.hyperion.com