RE: Do XML Schema processors verify schemas using XML Schema?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you asking whether XML schema
validators ensure that the schema document is actually a valid schema or
whether the schema documents are validated against the schema for Schema
(sForS)?

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably

rights.