RE: Schema include problem [solved]

Hi Henry,

> From: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk [mailto:ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk]

> You have to work through the errors one at a time, and make sure
> you're not missing any.  When I ran xsv locally against your instance,
> it complained that content-v04.xsd was using lom: without importing
> it.  I fixed that (with
> <xs:import namespace="http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imsmd_rootv1p2p1"
>            schemaLocation="imsmd_rootv1p2p1.xsd"/>

Right, done that now. I had thought that it was ok (as I import it into the
hub), evidently I need to import it into the content-v0.4.xsd as well.

> The remaining errors all look like real errors to me, and indeed there
> _is_ no declaration of an element called 'learningObject', so XSV is

D'oh! I've been looking at this on and off for a couple of days, and the
problem turns out to be a typo - how very annoying.
The good side is that (aside from the real errors) it now works. Well
spotted :-)

Many thanks for your help,
Dave.