RE: import/include

b.xsd would be invalid because the schema processor cannot locate a
definition for a1.

> Now if b.xsd  imports/includes a.xsd what will b.xsd be like.
> 	1) will it  have elements (a1 a2 b1 b2  and b3 )

Yes. These elements will be treated as part of the schema in b.xsd.

> 	2) or will it have  (b1 b2 and b3 ) where b3 will
> internally have a1 of a.xsd

I'm not completely sure what this means but I think the answer is no.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If you want to recapture your youth, cut off his allowance.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.