RE: schema processors

The list of available schema processors is available from the W3C at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema
Speaking of which I didn't notice a mention of the .NET
XmlValidatingReader class.

PS: If you are interested in testing I suggest taking a look at the W3C
XML Schema Test Collection
(http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-test-collection.html)

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Some of us can remember anything, whether it happened or not.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.