RE: Schema for schemas bugs?

It depends on what you mean by renaming of xs:anyType because an empty
restriction of that type actually should empty the content model not
rename the type.

PS: I dislike the term empty restriction. Someone help me out with a
better one. :)

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Some of us can remember anything, whether it happened or not.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.

specifications.

Microsoft has consistently maintained that this prose allows parsers
to raise an error when confronted by the correct declaration
'xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"'.  Most of the rest
of the implementor community have read it as allowing _only_ this
declaration for that prefix, while not requiring it.  I believe there
will soon be an erratum clarifying this.

> 4. should remove the trailing space in version [version="Id:
> XMLSchema.xsd,v 1.48 2001/04/24 18:56:39 ht Exp "]. Because it is
typed
> as toke, which cannot have trailing space.

It's not a token at all -- this is just a bug and will be fixed.

> 5. Some group reference that already mentioned in other threads.

Indeed.

  Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of
Edinburgh
 [mail really from me _always_ has this .sig -- mail without it is
forged spam]