RE: parsing a xml file against the schema

Hi Zahra,

It looks like you did not turn validation on.  To do this, add the lines:

parser.setFeature ("http://xml.org/sax/features/validation", true);
parser.setFeature ("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema", true);

to your code just before the parser.parse statement.

Hope that helps!

Priscilla

Priscilla Walmsley             priscilla@walmsley.com
Author, Definitive XML Schema     (Prentice Hall PTR)