Re: <include> with XSV (web-version)

Still at a loss.  I created a simple instance, but now it cannot find even
the main schema at the schemaLocation.  The only thing I am sure of is that
I am missing something...

http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/instance.xml
http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/element.xml
http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/children.xml

Warning: Start tag for undeclared element xs:schema
 in unnamed entity at line 2 char 11 of
http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/element.xml
Warning: Root element is xs:schema, should be schema
 in unnamed entity at line 2 char 11 of
http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/element.xml

Huh?  I thought it was allowed to be xs:schema if the namespace is prefixed.
Am I missing a very important DOCTYPE declaration that fixes this?  I am
guessing that is what my problem is, and it has something to do with that
"important" warning on the XSV coverage page.  However I am not sure what
the new public identifier for the DOCTYPE is and if it still works the same
as the old one.

Feeling more and more naive every day...

Thanks,
Jeff Rafter

==============
XSV returns:

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<xsv docElt='{http://xml.definedsys.com/samples}root'
instanceAssessed='true' instanceErrors='0' modDate='Fri,

23 Mar 2001 17:02:56 GMT' nsURIDeref='success'
realName='http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/instance.xml'

schemaErrors='0' schemaLocs='http://xml.definedsys.com/samples ->

http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/element.xml' server='Microsoft-IIS/5.0'
size='311'

target='http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/instance.xml' validation='lax'
version='XSV 1.178/1.88 of 2001/03/17

12:11:13' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2000/05/xsv'>
<importAttempt URI='http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/element.xml'

namespace='http://xml.definedsys.com/samples' outcome='failure'/>
<notASchema filename='http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/element.xml'/>
<importAttempt URI='http://xml.definedsys.com/samples'
namespace='http://xml.definedsys.com/samples'

outcome='failure'/>
<notASchema filename='http://xml.definedsys.com/samples'/>
<XMLMessages>
Warning: Start tag for undeclared element xs:schema
 in unnamed entity at line 2 char 11 of
http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/element.xml
Warning: Root element is xs:schema, should be schema
 in unnamed entity at line 2 char 11 of
http://xml.definedsys.com/schema/element.xml
Error: can't retrieve "http://xml.definedsys.com/samples": 302 Object Moved
</XMLMessages>