Von: Eddie Robertsson [mailto:eddie@allette.com.au]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Juni 2001 02:32
An: Horti, Andras
Cc: 'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'
Betreff: Re: Newbie question: MPEG7,XSV,Xerces

Hi,

<snip/>

>I tried to validate the schema file with the www-based XSV parser and it
was successful. After that I >downloaded the XSV11a>but this version gives
error messages. It seems that the web-version is newer as the downloadable.
Anybody >knows where to get that version of XSV ?

Try, ftp://ftp.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/pub/XSV/XSV12.EXE
<ftp://ftp.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/pub/XSV/XSV12.EXE>

Cheers,
/Eddie