Re: [Ann.] XML Schema FAQ

Francis Norton wrote:

> I have put together an initial XML Schema FAQ at
> http://www.schemaValid.com

cool...

> It has pointers to the primer, specs, tutorials and other resources, but
> I hope to concentrate on technical questions as the patterns start to
> emerge on xml-dev and xmlschema-dev.
>
> This is my first attempt at running an FAQ, and I am very much open to
> suggestions.

[[[
How can I convert a DTD to XML Schema?

^ >

See XML Spy, for Windows, and Tibco's XML Authority
]]]

--        XML Schema FAQ
http://redrice.com/schemavalid/xml-schema.html#c1
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:55:23 GMT

please note there's also an open-source tool for this:

  DTD2Schema
  http://www.w3.org/2000/04/schema_hack/
  Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:02:39 GMT

linked from
  http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema#Tools

ah... I see you cite the latter; I intend to return
the favor presently. Ping me if you don't see
any movememt there in a week or so.