Re: A little courtesy, please

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 13:10:48 +0100 (BST)
To: msabin@cromwellmedia.co.uk
CC: xml-uri@w3.org

> , it's just that I'm struggling to
> see its utility ... it certainly doesn't help us when it comes
> to schema retrieval.

I'm so tempted to say "Schema retrieval is not a goal" but it's been
said so often already that I shall resist the temptation.

No mainly I asked the question is a URI reference a resource to try to
understand Dan's claim that anything important (in life?, in love? on
the web?) has to be a resource and have a URI. You don't get a much more
central notion for the web than URIs and URI references.

David