Re: content type decryption clarification?

Frederick,

I too have a sense that the text isn't quite right, but I was hoping folks
would check me on it in this thread:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2002Jan/0023.html

See Christian's original email:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2002Jan/0017.html