RE: content type decryption clarification?

Joseph,

I'm missing something obvious in the sibling discussion.

The XML after decryption produced in the example is
<root>text inside root<!--afasd--><?sfd d sdf kjghkds ?></root>

to me that looks valid: character data, comment, PI , since the chardata is
0 or 1 in the production:
content    ::=    CharData? ((element | Reference | CDSect | PI | Comment)
CharData?)*

what is the problem with it?

I'm trying to understand an example of non-well formed XML (other than the
no root element example).
If there isn't one then I'd change the text to state that decryption might
result in a document
without a root element, which is not well formed, but leave out the
statement about siblings.

Example:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2002Jan/0017.html
spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006#NT-content