Re: Completed Action Item: Nonce text.

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:47:26 -0400
To: reagle@w3.org
CC: XML Encryption WG <xml-encryption@w3.org>
> I suppose one could ... but why? I'm following conventions used in xmldsig
> that were used elsewhere and that haven't had any problems with yet [1].

Hmm, the SOAP folks split up things into two namespaces xsi (instance)
and xsd (datatype), and I always just assumed you had to do things that
way.  I can see one advantage: I can import XENC without getting
complexType also defined. That might be compelling.
	/r$

--
Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption