Re: The deep difference between request/response and fire-and-forget

May I dare a summary? So a FAF MEP would not really be FAF at the HTTP
(and lower) level, but it would nonetheless provide a useful abstraction
(and fit well to other transports). The MEP user will not (have to) care
and the MEP implementor will simply have to obey the HTTP semantics and
discard the HTTP response.

Am I getting anywhere close to reality?

JJ.

PS. Thanks to Noah, David, Mark, Patrick, Rich (and others I probably
forget [sic]) for an enlightening discussion.