	From: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org
[mailto:xml-dist-app-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Juneja, Manoj
	Sent: 08 May 2004 00:31
	To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
	Subject: SOAP-DSIG and OASIS WSS Soap message security

	Hi All,

	        Can someone on this list explain me how the SOAP-DSIG
specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/NOTE-SOAP-dsig-20010206/)
relate to the OASIS WSS SOAP Message Security 1.0 specification? If I
have to make use of XML signature tags in my SOAP envelope then what
specification should I follow?

	Thanks for the help.

	Regards,

	manoj.