Re: Alternative to reverse MEP: reverse HTTP binding

It was not clear to me after having read the document that you were
indeed NOT creating any new MEP. When you list the MEPs supported by the
reverse binding, I think it would be worth indicating their URIs, so
that there is no ambiguity about which MEP you are effectively talking
about.

(It is still unclear to me now whether your "response" MEP is the SOAP
Response MEP, or some other MEP.)

Jean-Jacques.