RE: Content-free Header and Body elements

The intent was that the Infoset properties be preserved unmodified
except for the exclusions listed. That said, one COULD interpret Rule #1
as saying that if you have a message:

<soap:Envelope>
  <soap:Body>
  . . .
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

then intermediaries CANNOT add any headers ( because no rule in[1]
allows insertion of <soap:Header> ). This is definitely undesirable.

I hesitate to say this, but I think this probably needs to be raised as
a PR issue.

Gudge

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/#soapinterminfoset