Re: Issue 133: SOAP and The Web Architecture

I'd like to see the ability to make a HTTP GET request (with no
body!) and get a SOAP response; this would allow caching of typed
of simple uses of SOAP that could use this. Of course, this wouldn't
address cases where typed parameters need to be part of the request,
but arguably that's more out of scope for GET, and could be addressed
by a Module.

My preference would be that it be defined in the HTTP binding that
the WG is producing; failing that, a separate binding also produced
by the WG would be acceptable.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham