Re: Who Faulted (was RE: Proposed rewrite of Part 1, section 2 (l ong) )

If your mechanism was part of the core spec, we would not need the outbound
<faultNodeIDRequest> header, would we? We would simply have the inbound
<faultNodeID>, right?

As Stuart, I'd hate to use headers for such a simple mechanism; but I understand
your concern...

Jean-Jacques.