RE: SOAP port number

Eugene,

	Good point and thanks for support.

	First of all, if we are encouraging alternate ports, we might as well offer
one well-known port (10) for that.

	Second, this issue requires many hats - I am looking at it from a security
point of view, from a network point of view, from a secure infrastructure
point of view (where I am today, presenting on Next generation Security
Substrate at the National level), from a collaboration enabler perspective,
from secureLinux (as an example of OS level security) perspective, from
eBusiness perspective, ...

	I will elaborate more after I return to homebase. I also need to research
more on Issue 11.

	Henrik, you are right. We need a good security section in the binding and
possibly HTTP binding as well.

cheers