RE: Draft registration of application/soap+xml

 Krishna,
 regarding the new port number:
 I believe you can put your web service on any port number you
wish, the URLs in form http://server:port/ are commonly accepted.
 The port number also depends on the used protocol, in case of
SOAP it is usually HTTP which says the default is 80. But again,
you can use a different port.
 Do you envision we create an HTTP clone that would have a
different URI scheme and a different default port? Why?
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/