Re: Multicast MEP and multiple body actors

 Paul,
 I think that we needn't say anything to use of actor and
mustUnderstand attributes on body entries for we only specify
their use on headers so any use on body entries is application
dependent.
 Unless, of course, there are enough voices saying that they
understand we're also implying some handling of actor and
mustUnderstand on body entries.
 Regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/