Re: Media type encoding parameter?

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 12:50:18PM -0500, Christopher Ferris wrote:
> I much prefer Henrik's suggested addition of an
> action parameter in the mime header over the SOAPAction
> HTTP header.

So you're OK with action being present on an HTTP response, or an
SMTP message?

Hmm... actually, giving (SOAP)action a wider scope in this manner
might reinforce that it's only a hint, rather than limiting it to use
in HTTP requests, where it looks like it does something more.

> I also think that charset is appropriate, but that's about all.

Agreed.

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/