RE: SOAP 1.2 Part 0: Primer Editor's draft available for review

Thanks for the text, Noah, which I'll include. For consistency, therefore, I'll drop the angle brackets from all the examples except those that show the HTTP and email bindings where I'll retain them and spell out that in these cases a particular XML 1.0 serialization has been chosen/shown.
Nilo