Re: Proposed resolution of issue 101: relationship between headerand body blocks

 Jean-Jacques,
 IIRC the question of whether a processor could just decide to
process headers that are not explicitly targetted at it has
already been discussed. I don't know where the discussions ended,
but it was always my feeling that (in absence of an extension
saying otherwise) a node must not process headers that are not
targetted at it.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/