Re: Proposed resolution of issue 101: relationship between header and body blocks

Oops... a word went missing... I meant to say (missing text >>highligthed<<):
    "Is an intermediary supposed to abort processing if it finds a non-mU header block that references an
mU header block >>targetted at none<< it does not understand (i.e. is section 2.5 meant to be recursive?)?